Reusable cotton rounds Last Object – Last Round Fuchsia
Out of stock
Obvesti me, ko bo izdelek spet na zalogi.
- Reusable cotton rounds Last Object – Last Round are a sustainable alternative to make-up remover pads and cotton rounds. They are made of a shape-shifting material that feels like cotton pads when in contact with water. They can be used for make-up removal or facial cleansing. Each LastRound pad can be used up to 1750 times and helps reduce pollution. The rounds come packaged in a recycled plastic case.
- Product details
- pack contains 7 pads and a case
- rinse the rounds with water or machine wash them at 60 °C in a laundry bag
- up to 1750 uses
- the case is made of recycled plastic material: North American coniferous wood pulp, short cotton fibres not suitable for the textile industry
- weight: 21 g
- About the brand
- LastObject was created to replace disposable products with products that can be used over and over again. They want to provide our planet with a sustainable choice and thus become part of the solution to the climate crisis. Their products are sustainable from start to finish - they work on the principle of "cradle to grave". They believe that every step towards a more sustainable life counts, no matter how small. Along the way, they want to create a fantastic work environment for their employees and give them great work opportunities.
- Shipping and payment
Shipping cost is determined based on your location (there are 6 different zones). Shipping cost (based on delivery address) will be calculated at checkout.
Personal pickups are possible on weekdays in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Credit card payment (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa) or proforma invoice payment.